3mm split toe boots, with taped seams: Tape provides extra waterproofing to the seam. Other features include:
• Asymmetric arch support: Give crital support in the arch of your foot
• Laser cut soles: Add texture and grip to areas of the sole that need the most grip
• Multi layer sole rubber reinforcement: Gives ultimate grip and stick
• Strapless Support System: Rubber foxing wraps around the foot to keep boot
secure and prevents ballooning
• 100% Free Flex neoprene: Combines flexibility with durability
• Glued and blindstitched seams: A watertight method of construction that results in superior warmth and maximum comfort
• Easy-on heel pull loop: Helps get the boot on and protects the longevity of the boot
• Velcro adjustable ankle strap – Secures the boot and prevents flushing
NOTE: these C-Skins Session boots are quite tight fitting / very small for their size- it is recommended you go up a size. For example, people have found that if they are size 8 in C-Skins Legend or other make of boot, they are probably size 9 in these C-Skins Session boots.
This small sum lets us know that you are genuinely enquiring and not a computer trying to send excess amounts of spam to our email account.