The Java features above all an excellent glide/stability ratio, it’s a high performance sea-going single-seater, longer than the Bilbao to allow you to take on even more ambitious outings and trips. Combining an innovative hull and a neat design, it also gives you equally high quality features: a wide, flat rear storage area for carrying sizeable loads, integral wheels/rollers for easy transportation, plus a moulded deck insert for storing the wheels/rollers while sailing, all conceived to help you get in and out of the water with the minimum of effort.
Comes complete with paddle.
Weight 64 lbs
max_load 330 lbs
KEY FEATURES :
• Ergonomic cockpit = increased paddle-comfort.
• Vast rear storage area = can carry sizeable load of equipment for long trips or fishing.
• Wide, deep, triple-volume hull design = excellent steering control, great performance in sea conditions, glide.
• Integral roller system using removable wheels that are stored under the rear deck when on the water = easy transportation to the water edge without needing a trolley.
• Built-in adjustable foot rests = wide range of paddle position settings, paddle comfort.
• Design-led concept = aesthetically pleasing, great ergonomics.
• Integral rear protection runner and front bumper = longevity.
This small sum lets us know that you are genuinely enquiring and not a computer trying to send excess amounts of spam to our email account.